SG-W:/ PICNIC REMINDER

Oops.  Sorry for the duplicate, but I hit a key which sent out the email
prior to putting in a subject.

Summer Solstice Celebration Picnic

Saturday, June 24, 2000, 1 p.m. - ?

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy cordially invites you and your family
to attend a picnic at our LeFurge Woods property in Superior Township.
Please use the entrance on the east side of Prospect Road, exactly 1/2 mile
north of Geddes Road (2 1/2 miles S of Ford).

This will be a Celebration Picnic--to celebrate the summer solstice, to
celebrate our recent purchase of 90 new acres at LeFurge Woods, and to
celebrate the support of over 50 new members who have recently joined.

Bring a dish to pass, plates & utensils and lawn chairs.  We will provide hot
dogs, hamburgers and soft drinks.  Games of volleyball and horseshoes will be
available and children activities will include a nature walk and scavenger
hunt.

Please RSVP today with the number planning to attend.  Send an e-mail to
SmileySMLC@aol.com  or call (313) 582-8377.

Hope to see you there!
Jack Smiley