Re: SG-W:/ I'm a pig

The Huron Land Use Alliance will be conducting an informational forum for those
running for township offices this fall.  The purpose of the forum is to bring
together folks who have been involved in the past and newer folks to share
experience, information and ideas.  We will not be lobbying or advocating or
actually doing any campaigning, just providing a forum for information exchange.

Please email me if you are interested in participating and/or helping to put this
together.  Thanks!

Kris Olsson
olssonk@umich.edu