SG-W:/ BUTTERFLY TOUR REMINDER

BUTTERFLY TOUR at LeFURGE WOODS
Saturday, July 8, 2000, at 10 a.m.  Join us on one of our most popular nature
tours.  We have identified over 20 species of butterflies at LeFurge Woods in
Superior Township, including tiger, black and giant swallowtails, hickory
hairstreak, monarch, pearl crescent, morning cloak, red spotted purple...and
many more!  Come out and see which species we find this year.  Especially for
this tour, bring the kids!

The entrance to LeFurge Woods is on the east side of Prospect Road exactly
1/2 mile north of Geddes Road (2 1/2 miles south of Ford Road).
For further info, send an e-mail to  SmileySMLC@aol.com  or call:

SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN LAND CONSERVANCY  (313) 582-8377

- Jack Smiley