SG-W:/ You're invited to the Sierra Club/Huron Valley Group's July 18 Meeting

Friends:

This month's Sierra Club/Huron Valley Group General Meeting gives you a
chance to explore the grounds of the Matthei Botanical Gardens on a
docent-led tour.  We'll meet this Tuesday (7/18) at 7:30 pm.  You are also
welcome to join us for a potluck supper beginning at 6:30 pm; please bring a
dish to share and your own plate, cup, and utensils.

The tour will be followed by our social hour, during which you can
meet others who share your values, learn about local Sierra
Club activities ranging from upcoming hikes and canoe trips to emerging
conservation campaigns, and participate in our "Shopping for the Earth"
fundraising program (remember to bring your checkbook!).

Sierra Club-Huron Valley Group General Meetings are held at the Matthei
Botanical Gardens located at 1800 N. Dixboro Road (between Geddes and
Plymouth Roads, east of US-23) on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30
pm.  The monthly meetings are a great place to meet people who share your
interests in enjoying and preserving nature, and to learn how to get
involved in local, state, and national environmental issues.  Meetings are
free and open to the public.  Newcomers are welcome; no membership is
required.

Feel free to forward this message to others who might be interested!

  - Mike Sklar

Sierra Club events information:  734-480-7751
www.mirror.org/groups/mi-enviro