Re: SG-W:/ DEQ Denies Permit to Fill Scio Twp. Wetland

Excellent job, Kathy! Hey, can you send me the name, address, and or phone
number of your contact at DEQ? Last time I called about Pittsfield Glen
(another development on a wetland, same area as Newmarket), the lady
couldn't do anything to keep me posted. She suggested I just call every week
or two, which has been difficult. I misplaced Ms. Pennington at the DEQ's
info - she was my last contact. Christina