Re: SG-W:/ Presidential Politics (or any other politics) on thislistserv

To second Mike and Jeff Surfus I agree!

I mistakenly sent a joke (meant for Steve) around to everybody and now I
feel sufficiently chastised.

Incidentally, I am much more interested in arguing for our wonderful
Natural Areas millage - whatever it is called -  than I am in crowing
about Presidential politics.

Peace-