SG-W:/ New location, new job, new contact information (address, phone, & e-mail)

Dear friends,

Well, the big moving day is almost here.  As of August 30, we're moving on
up, to a dee-lux apartment in the sky.  The third floor, to be exact.  Our
new address will be:

26080 W. 12 Mile Road
   #C17
Southfield, MI  48034

Our new home phone number will be (248) 354-3842, but our cell phone numbers
won't change (at least for now).  And as of September 1, we'll have a new
email address:  tigers3@mediaone.net.  The old email address
(tiger3@provide.net) will remain functional for another month or so.

Also, as many of you know, I will be leaving EPA after 9 years of public
service to join Plante & Moran, an audit and consulting firm based in
Southfield, MI.  I'll be a member of their consulting practice; my initial
focus will be on supporting the firm's process improvement practice.
However, my long-term goal is to build an environmental services consulting
practice based on the following lines of service:

  - Building competitive advantage through improved environmental
performance
  - Environmental management systems design & implementation
  - Environmental risk & cost reduction
  - Compliance assurance
  - ISO 14000 certification assistance
  - Regulatory support

I will begin work at Plante & Moran on September 11.  My telephone number at
work will be (248) 223-3318; my work email address should already be
functional and will be sklarm@plante-moran.com .  My snail mail work address
will be:

Plante & Moran
27400 Northwestern Highway
Southfield, MI  48034

Liz and I are very excited by these changes, and we hope this information
helps us stay in contact.  Please write, call, or stop by when you get a
chance.

   - Mike Sklar (& Liz Rowin)