Re: SG-W:/ Chelsea Area Planning? (was Sylvan Twp Mobile Home Park)

This thread makes me wonder what is happening with the Chelsea Area Planning
group that I've heard about. I read in the AA News that they were supposed
to have had a meeting last Monday to (I think) get public comment on some
plan they've come up with.  Does anyone have an update or any comments about
this group?  I'd also be interested in contact info for them.