Re: SG-W:/ Chelsea Area Planning? (was Sylvan Twp Mobile Home Park)

Contact the Washtenaw County Metropolitan Planning Commission staff;
they have been facilitating and have prepared the plan.  I assume that
it will be available for distribution.  Check the county website
(http://www.co.washtenaw.mi.us) and/or call 994-2435.