Re: SG-W:/ Sylvan Twp Mobil Home park public hearing

This approach is what I have seen many times at meetings in the township and
village. Even when residents show up they are told that they don't understand
the issues, the officials know best, and that it is in the "best interest of
the community" to go ahead with whatever is being proposed at the time. Who
can one turn to if their "representatives" don't seem to be using any data or
logic when making decisions?

Liz Wilson
Sylvan Township