No Subject

Friends,

The second in the new series of Sierra Club "Friday Night Hikes" will be
this Friday, September 8th.  The idea is to introduce more people to
the wonders of our local parks while we are working to get some more
of them.  And of course, have some fun together.

The hike will go through beautiful Gallup Park along the Huron River,
possibly continuing through Nichols Arboretum.  A post-hike dinner at a
local restaurant is becoming a Friday Night Hike tradition.  Meet at
6:30 PM at the main Gallup Park bridge, just south of the first parking
lot.  Gallup Park is off Fuller Road in east Ann Arbor, across from Huron High
School.

Come enjoy the beauties of nature and friendly company.  There is no
charge for the hike or parking.  Feel free to bring a friend; Sierra Club
membership is not required.

For further information, call Barb Schumacher at 994-5456.

Doug Cowherd
Chair, Sierra Club-Huron Valley Group