Re: SG-W:/ Sylvan Twp Mobil Home park public hearing

Tina,

I think that there needs to be great effort put into educating people on these
issues in the Chelsea area before it is put to a vote. The general public has
been so misled that I would be afraid of the results.  For example, the Chelsea
Master plan states its goals are to maintain the small town quality, natural
environment, etc., but when one reads deeper into the plan, it seems completely
in contradiction to the stated goals. Most don't take the time or have the time
to read beyond the first few pages if they have even read any of it. I have
been thinking about trying to start some sort of newsletter with short articles
on land use/planning issues in Chelsea - but I know it would take quite a bit
of work and I don't have that much time. Any comments on this thought would be
very appreciated.

--Liz

Liz Wilson
Sylvan Township