Re: SG-W:/ Sylvan Twp Mobil Home park public hearing

Dear Liz- yes a newsletter of any kind is what you have to do. That's why I
started the Watchdog, our newsletter, here in Pittsfiels in Feb. of last
year. One thing I wish is that I had gotten email addrersses from the start,
so we could have done it as a listserv. But lots of people still need the
hardcopy too. It is really hard - Jim Walter prints tons of them for free,
and Jeff Marine and others on this listserv walk, skate and bike around
delivering them. As soon as we're done, it's time to do the next one. Our
master plan is exactly as you describe - says one thing but does another.
It's awful, and developers hire lawyers to use it against you, and here in
Pitts, we the peoploe never get any input at all. We are banned, forbidden,
silenced at every turn.

I wish I could tell you a less time-consuming alternative, but I don't know
of one. If you find out let me know - Tina