SG-W:/ Panda Power Plant

	Thanks to Steve for passing along the info regarding a California
utility offsetting NOx emissions through the utility purchasing a fleet of
gas-powered trash collection vehicles to replace diesel-powered vehicles.
	This seems like an interesting possibility to discuss with Panda,
though I doubt it would satisfy NOPE members, who would be more strongly
affected by the local emission than by the more widely-dispersed offset.
	I have always thought it ironic that Recycle Ann Arbor (which I had
some small part in creating) operates a fleet of diesel-powered trucks,
which belch black smoke as they move around the city on their mission of
waste reduction!

Cheers, Dan Ezekiel