Re: SG-W:/ September 19th's introduction to the local SierraClub

To Erica and others interested:

Here are all township supervisors for Washtenaw County townships, as listed
in the County Planning Commission's annual directory:
Please let me and Erica know of any corrections or changes.  A list of
groups I am aware of will follow.

Jeff Surfus

________________________
-Ann Arbor Twp:
Elizabeth Langford
3792 Pontiac Trail
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734) 663-3418

-Augusta Twp
Daniel D. Bartok
8015 Bunton Road
Willis, MI 48191-9794
(734) 461-0139

-Bridgewater Twp
Carol Peacock
13293 East Michigan
Clinton, MI 49236
(734) 456-7303

-Dexter Twp
Robert L. Tetens
13133 Island Lake Road
Chelsea, MI 48118
(734) 475-9909

-Freedom Twp
Robert C. Little
6200 Ernst
Manchester, MI 48158
(734) 428-8585

-Lima Twp
Gary Adams
13742 Dexter-Chelsea Road
Chelsea, MI 48118
(734) 475-1891

-Lodi Twp
Jan Ann Godek
3755 Pleasant Lake Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 663-8576

-Lyndon Twp
Maryann Noah
8850 Stofer Road
Chelsea, MI 48118
(734) 475-2410

-Manchester Twp
Ronald Mann
18885 West Austin
Manchester, MI 48158
(734) 428-8473

-Northfield Twp
Osbert Williams
75 Barker Road
P.O. Box 576
Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
(734) 449-2880

-Pittsfield Twp
Douglas Wooley
6201 W. Michigan Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
(734) 944-1148

-Salem Twp
Michael Penn  (may now be Fred Roperti?)
9600 Six Mile Road
P. O. Box 75002
Salem, MI 48175
(248) 349-1169