SG-W:/ REMINDER: Dirty Dozen volunteer orientation

One more chance to attend a volunteer orientation and find out the role you
can play in this fall's campaign against Spencer Abraham based on his lousy
environmental record...we will discuss campaign strategy, tactics, and
timeline, as well as volunteer roles.

WHAT: Dirty Dozen Volunteer Orientation
WHEN: Monday, Sept. 25th
WHERE: 208 1/2 South Fourth Ave., downtown Ann Arbor
TIME: 7-8 PM
MORE INFO: allison_clements@lcv.org or 276-4519

He's not on our team.  Vote against Spence.
Allison Clements
Campaign Manager
LCV Dirty Dozen
734-276-4519