SG-W:/ NY Times Article on electricity generation vs conservation

There's a great article in today's New York Times on the impact of
deregulation on energy conservation (in a word:  devastating).  It's on P.
A23 of the national edition.  I think it's a useful primer on the incentives
for merchant power plants in a deregulated electricity market, and it gives
us some solid economic and policy arguments to oppose plants such as
Panda's -- even though I'd love to replace coal-fired power plants with
natural gas ones (once the natural gas capacity exists, that is!).