Re: SG-W:/ prop 2

Vivienne - Thanks, for reminding us that Prop 2 would affect more that just
land-use issues.
I would like to be able to see the language of the various proposals,
propositions etc that will appear on the ballot - I live in the City of Ann
Arbor.  There must be some place where they are publicly available - and
not just on the web.  Not everyone has web access.  Thanks,
Donnna

--On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 4:39 PM -0400 Vivienne Armentrout