SG-W:/ Party for B

Friends,

In thirteen days Proposal B will go to the polls, and voters will decide
the fate of dozens of the best natural areas in Washtenaw County.  I hope
we'll have a terrific victory party the night of November 7th.

But grassroots volunteer campaigns to save nature run on fun as well as
hard work. So we're getting together this Saturday to celebrate and meet
the other fine people who are volunteering.  If you haven't volunteered
yet, come on down and get involved.  Feel free to bring friends.

Saturday, October 28, Leopold Brothers Brewery is hosting our Proposal B
party.  Naturally, it's also a fundraiser for the campaign. If you pick up
a token at the Proposal B table and give it to the bartender when you
order a beer, Leopold's will donate $1 to the campaign.  Could there be a
more painless way to make a financial contribution?

The event runs from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.  Leopold's will be in Halloween party
mode, so you can come in costume if you're so inclined.  Feel free to hang
around.  Starting at 9:00 they'll show videos of the Peanuts "Great
Pumpkin" cartoon and the Simpsons' Halloween Special.

Leopold Brothers Brewery is billed as "The World's First Environmentally
Sustainable Brewery" and is owned by descendants of famed conservationist
Aldo Leopold.  It's located at 523 S. Main Street in Ann Arbor, just two
blocks south of William on the east side of the street.  There are small
parking lots on both sides of the building parking across the street; you
can also walk there from downtown.

I hope to see you there.

Mike Sklar
On behalf of the Natural Washtenaw Steering Comitttee

Campaign slogan of the week:  "B for B"