SG-W:/ Mobile Home Park Meeting

CORRECTION:

The meeting described below is from 8:00-9:30 p.m.

(Any questions, feel free to call Sara Bassett at (734) 428-7200.)

Representative DeRossett will be at the Freedom Township Hall, Tuesday,
October 31st, to answer questions and outline his efforts to
deal with mobile home park development in rural townships.  The
Freedom Township Hall is at 11508 Pleasant Lake Road, across from the
lake, between Ann Arbor and Manchester.

Chris Ellinger