Re: SG-W:/ Washtenaw County Legislators and PAC Money

Jeff    sadly to say i am not surprised at all .  The president of the
political action commitee fpr the manufactured housing association is also
one of the largest manufactured housing developer --park owners in the state
. He sends out letters to all the members begging for donations so he can
further his own personal goals.

all government and politics is the same. we have had some success in our area
battling these politicians . and thanks to people like yourself we will
continue to hold back the gangs of developers and others who look to tarnish
the beauty around.

Gary Haller