RE: SG-W:/ Proposal B on WAAM (1600 AM) Wednesday morning

All: I was interviewed by Tracy Samuelson at WUOM re Proposal B last week.
Her line of questioning had to do with why would a developer support such a
cause. I had a quick 5-10 reasons. I Hope that I did OK for this important
cause.

The interview is supposed to be on the air this Thursday at 7:50am  and
4:50 pm.  She was supposed to be interviewing others as well. Let's all get
out the vote!! Peter
Peter Allen
ptallen@umich.edu
617 Detroit Street                     phone: 734.996.8821
Ann Arbor, MI, 48104                   fax: 734.769.8560