Re: SG-W:/ And the results are in...

Jeff,

Thanks for the update - that's super news - congratulations on your victory and
those of the rest of the candidates.  I know that was no small feat overcoming
party affiliation and the benefits of incumbency.  It sounds like a majority of
residents finally got tired of "business as usual".  I'm glad that I could help
out a little bit for the cause - I was really ticked off when I heard the lies
being spread about the Novi lawsuit [and it didn't only happen in Pittsfield
either] - it's always good to get the opposition with the truth!

You should know that Pittsfield wasn't alone in saying no to "business as usual"
and sprawl - Meridian Township, outside of Lansing/East Lansing, also elected a
"reform" slate of Republicans and Democrats [like A2 Township] - they ousted or
defeated the pro-development candidates running.  So, you have some allies that
you can touch base with as you take on the development interests.  See:

http://www.lsjxtra.com/news/GROWTH.09.html

Again, great job and I look forward to a lot of great things coming from
Pittsfield Township!!

Andrew Mutch
Novi