Re: SG-W:/ And the results are in...

Thanks, Andrew, and everyone else who e - mailed or called! 6 of the
candidates were ours running as Community Effort For Pittsfield. We lost our
Treasurer, Fred Bradley, by just 182 votes or less than 1%. Incumbent Bob
Skrobola was tough to beat, esp. with his public opposition to Newmarket.
All the other Republicans were promoting Newmarket big time, I don't know
why. Skrobola never previously did anything to help slow sparal, but a lot
of folks were influenced by his last vote and his record as Treasurer, which
has been good.

The other people are: Jim Walter, Supervisor; me for Clerk, Ken Brostrom,
Marilyn Burhop, Greg Conner, and Jeff Marine for trustee. We all have the
same opinions about growth and planning, which I am too tired to explain in
depth. You've heard it all before from me! Tina