SG-W:/ Conservancy Reminder

Just a reminder about our Saturday, November 11th, programs:

Annual program:  1:15 p.m. at Superior Township Hall
    "Fur and Feathers", a live animal program featuring birds of prey and
local               mammals, plus an update on our land acquisition projects.
    Bring the kids.  Refreshments provided.

Full Moon Campfire at LeFurge Woods, beginning at sunset.  Bring lawnchairs
and campfire refreshments.

Superior Township Hall is at the corner of Prospect and Cherry Hill Roads,
one mile south of Ford Road.
The entrance to LeFurge Woods is on Prospect Road, exactly 1/2 mile north of
Geddes (2 1/2 miles south of Ford Road).

Hope to see you there!

-Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy