Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:13:39 -0500
From: Lisa <lbrush@umich.edu>
Subject: reminder about What's Left of Huron's Natural Areas talk

Hello!
Just a reminder about the talk:

The Huron's Natural Areas: What's Left out There?

Wednesday, November 15, 2000
7:30pm to 9:00pm
NEW Center, 1100 North Main Street, Ann Arbor, MI

Please join us for a talk Brought to you by the Huron River Watershed
Volunteer Stewardship Network (a partnership of the City of Ann Arbor's
Natural Area Preservation Division, the Huron River Watershed Council, and
University of Michigan Nichols Arboretum and Office of Safety and
Environmental Health)

Come learn about the Huron River Watershed Council's project to identify
the last remaining larger tracts of natural lands in the watershed.  See
what natural areas are left out there and which ones might be the most
ecologically and hydrologically important to protect.  We will show you
which areas we have mapped so far and ask for YOUR input in mapping more
areas, as well as how to prioritize these last remaining natural sites.

Questions: call or email Lisa 734/769-6981 or lbrush@umich.edu