SG-W:/ yard signs

Friends of Proposal B,

This message is overdue.  If you have Proposal B yard signs that you don't
want, and don't know what to do with, please drop them off at the Ecology
Center's office, at 117 N. Division, between Ann and Huron Streets, in Ann
Arbor.  We'll recycle the signs, and reuse the posts.

Thanks again for all your help during the campaign.  Our combined efforts
will end up saving a lot of land in Washtenaw County, and that is something
for all of us to feel proud.

Best,

Mike

Mike Garfield