Re: SG-W:/ sewer pact

Yep. I went and argued that point last night, to the YCUA Board to no avail.
They also approved it. Doug Woolley came and distorted all the facts, and
they believed him over me. A gaggle of developers showed up to sing the
praises of the old Board and the new contract.

We felt they were ramming this through just before we take office; the YCUA
Board felt we (the new board) were asking to stop the approval at the
eleventh hour, when they and Woolley's crew had been working on the contract
for over a year. The township engineer and planner told Jim Walter
(Supervisor-elect) that they had been excluded from the process; Woolley
claimed they'd been included. The YCUA Board seemed prepped to approve,
except one guy, Murdock, who moved to reconsider. I couln't tell how that
came out - he seemed to feel we had another month to come up wih a different
number; I didn't hear anyone support him. I'll have to check with YCUA.

Simultaneously on Thursday night, the Pitts Planning Commission was meeting
to amend the Master Plan to make it read basically "Newmarket" all over the
Central Area. They were trying to shaft us at both meetings in different
parts of the county. What a crew! Tina