SG-W:/ program at NEW center on Wednesday

I was wondering if anyone had been to the program outlining potential
areas to be preserved by the natural features funds, and had time to
describe some of what was presented?  I realize it would have to be a
rather brief summary but I wasn't able to be there and would appreciate
hearing anything!

Thank you,

Irena N.