Re: SG-W:/ program at NEW center on Wednesday

There's an article about it in today's A2 News.  Also, we hope to put the
presentation (or part of it) on our HRWC web site.  www.hrwc.org  I'm not sure
when, though.
Kris Olsson

barbara nagler wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone had been to the program outlining potential
> areas to be preserved by the natural features funds, and had time to
> describe some of what was presented?  I realize it would have to be a
> rather brief summary but I wasn't able to be there and would appreciate
> hearing anything!
>
> Thank you,
>
> Irena N.

begin:vcard
n:Olsson;Kris
tel;work:734-769-5123
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.hrwc.org
org:Huron River Watershed Council
version:2.1
email;internet:olssonk@umich.edu
title:Watershed Ecologist
adr;quoted-printable:;;1100 N. Main=0D=0ASuite 210;Ann Arbor;MI;48104;USA
fn:Kris Olsson
end:vcard