SG-W:/ Re: prying power from their cold dead hands

I believe it was tentative pending YCUA approval, which has now occurred.
The old township board, headed by Doug Woolley, is still attempting to
maintain a stranglehold on the township, despite a clear mandate by the
voters. Woolley came to the YCUA meeting and claimed the opposite of
everything that we said in our letter. We told them the public, twp planner,
and twp engineer were not invloved, and all negotioations were done in
secret - Treasurer Skrobola never saw the contract till the night of the
executive session and vote. Woolley griped me down, ad straight up said
Skkrobola was lying, and the YCUA board believed him, even saying that our
letter was an attempt to mislead them. Oh well.

Ditto the Pitts planning commission, which held a meeting the same night as
the YCUA - definitely business as usual, as they cheerfully plot to amend
the master plan to fill the central area with newmarket galore, despite
approx. 1600 signatures gathered for the referendum and the overwhelming
vote of the people, which was clearly a reaction to out of control growth.
We'll see. Christina