Re: SG-W:/ Re: prying power from their cold dead hands

Christina,

That's what I was afraid of -- now that YCUA has the approval that they need, they'll
surely fight attempts to rescind the contract.  It sounds like the change of power
won't happen soon enough.  When is everyone sworn in?

One interesting thing happening at the state level is a move to change the planning
acts that would give the Township Boards the final say over Master Plans - good in
those communities with enlightened boards, bad for those with developer-friendly
boards but I guess there's evils in every system.  Did the Master Plan amendments get
a supermajority vote? [I'm not sure if that provision applies to Township Planning
Boards but you can work the legal angles too!]

Andrew Mutch
Novi