Re: SG-W:/ Fwd: MI Drain Code Alert

Perhaps our drain commissioner has a comment? I know little about this bill
either. I was at a Farm Bureau meeting where Drain Commissioner Bobrin was
endorsing it, though, as you were saying Steve, because she felt it was
better than the old one. I"m not sure if that makes it good on its own
merits, though.  Any comment from the Huron Watershed folks or the Drain
Commission? Tina