SG-W:/ Reception for Pittsfield Twp. Trustees

On Tuesday, November 28th we are hosting a reception for the new trustees and administration in Pittsfield Township.  Please join us from 7:00 - 7:30 (preceding their first public meeting which begins at 7:30 pm) to launch the new open door, citizen participation policy in Pittsfield Township.  We also want to take this opportunity to thank this group who has worked so hard in the past and offer support for the work & challenges to come.

This is an exciting time for us here in Pittsfield.  Come join us as we celebrate and look to new possibilities.

While this invite is to all - if you do reside in Pittsfield please pass this on to neighbors.

Ann Harris
Forever Green