SG-W:/ The Ann Arbor News

While I read the Ann Arbor News occasionally, I would never trust the
editorial positions of the newspaper on issues regarding growth management.
This newspaper has a vested interest in growth because increased growth would
increase the circulation of the newspaper and provide more realty
advertising.

Moreover, the editorial positions the newspaper has taken in the past few
years on smartgrowth have been atrociously slanted in favor of development.
The newspaper reflects increasingly social conservative Republican viewpoints
to the exclusion of anything else.

David Rosenberg