Re: SG-W:/ The Ann Arbor News

In a message dated 12/14/2000 1:06:25 AM EST, Massage4@aol.com writes:

<< While I read the Ann Arbor News occasionally, I would never trust the
 editorial positions of the newspaper on issues regarding growth management.
 This newspaper has a vested interest in growth because increased growth
would
 increase the circulation of the newspaper and provide more realty
 advertising.

 Moreover, the editorial positions the newspaper has taken in the past few
 years on smartgrowth have been atrociously slanted in favor of development.
 The newspaper reflects increasingly social conservative Republican
viewpoints
 to the exclusion of anything else.

 David Rosenberg  >>
Please, David, cut to the chase.  What do you really think of the AANews?

I couldn't agree with you more.

25 months without a subscription for my household and counting!

BAL