Re: SG-W:/AANews Editorial re new Pittsfield administration

In a message dated 12/14/2000 0:30:21 AM EST, goldenspiderfarm@hotmail.com
writes:

<< I hope this answers some questionms about the shocking week of volunteer
 work Judith did. I feel so bad that she has taken such relentless criticism
 for doing a public service, but that's politics, I guess.>>

Say it, sister!

That email alone should tell you all that the folks who have taken office in
Pittsfield are of high integrity and ability.  They did the right things to
put themselves in the position of running for and obtaining those offices,
not the least of which was attending a gazillion township meetings and
holding the previous board's collective feet to the fire for so long.  Thanks
Tina for your outstanding work to date, and what you and everyone will
accomplish in the years to come.

BAL