SG-W:/ Re: Banana Bluffs

So, Doug C, the Parks millage, and the Bluffs got burned by the AA Snooze
editorialist, too. I just want to say, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA! HA! Now all you guys can worry about your own press! HA.
Thanks, pal. So now we can all agree that the editorial people at the Snooze
are just sloppy and dumb,right, and not worry so much about anyone taking
them seriously? The heat's off us for now. And thanks to Ron Torrella for
his very kind letter to the editor today re the editorial on Pitts- Tina
(Chiquita)