Re: SG-W:/ Re: Banana Bluffs

No just teasing Doug - The AA News ran a snotty editorial about the Parks
millage - saying something along the lines of Doug always saying th Parks
millage wasn't to purchase the bluffs (during the campaign for the Parks
millage) and now look at  how the millage is being used to purchase the
bluffs. Just more sour grapes - you know how they hated that we won on that
millage after they tried as hard as they could to kill it. Just cheap shots.
I think it was on Dec 18? But seriously, don't take it seriously - the
Snooze has zero credibility in the editorial dept, and everyone knows it.
Doug et all - I'm just razzing you. I just find it hilarious that Snooze
just never gives up. Tina