Re: SG-W:/ Recent list posting

I would like to request that postings to this listserv be by email text
rather than attachments.  If you have a long resource document to
attach, that is one thing, but if you write your message in a
word-processing program, it is simple to cut and paste to the email.

Two reasons: time spent by the recipients, and danger of viruses, which
are most often contracted by attachments.  I do not routinely open
attachments from unknown sources.

Vivienne Armentrout