Re: SG-W:/ Meeting at Leopold's

At least they are within easy walking distance of downtown.  I would hate
to see them pushed to the outskirts like so many businesses now, leaving
downtown mostly an area for expensive restaurants and shops.  The rent
downtown, I think is making it prohibitive for many, possibly including
Leopold's. Perhaps it would be
nice to create a little "zone" a short walk down the street, like where
they are, where at least you don't have to drive or take a bus from the
center.  Better still, of course, move things back downtown, but it can
really be too difficult financially to survive there at the beginning
stages of anything.