Re: SG-W:/ Meeting at Leopold's

It is not that Leopold's is so far from the downtown "entertainment" area.
I think part of the problem is that after dark it looks as if you are
plunging into the outer darkness when you walk south and down the hill from
William St to Leopold's.   There are almost no lights on that stretch of
Main St.  Unless you know that there is a nifty place at the end of the
darkness you are not likely to venture forth.

--On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 11:47 AM -0500 barbara nagler <birena@umich.edu>