SG-W:/ Fwd: Re: manufactured housing

Hi all - I got this bizarre anonymous e mail, and I don't know how this
person got whatever I sent or even what s/he's referring to, since I haven't
been too involved with Mobile Home Park stuff on the list or otherwise,
though I should be! Beware of creepy emails from outside forces infiltrating
the list - and keep up the good work and discussion. I also consider the
hateful email by Carol Risch posted here a little while ago which attacked
me personally as part of the infiltration- she doesn't seem to live in
Pittsfield, but rather in Albert Township, as far as I can tell - though
that might be another Carol Risch. So, be careful, but don't be scared.
There are folks out there trying to mess with our heads! Tina