RE: SG-W:/ Fwd: Re: manufactured housing

Thanks Greg - T. (Greg's referring to an anonymous email that I got during
the campaign, warning me that the attorney general would pounce if I
published another Watchdog before the election. Ha! We were thus forced to
produce another Watchdog - which by the way, has had a break, but will soon
return!)