SG-W:/ www.ohio.gov

Whoa! check this out. While I feel a little funny getting harangued by a guy
in Ohio about my views on Mobile Home Parks, and the poor guy clearly
thought I live in Ohio, it was interesting to check out the www.ohio.gov
website. Type any topic we've talked about into the search engine - I tried
"Newmarket." Everything we've written is there. And it's quicker than the
smartgrowth archives. Tina