SG-W:/ Manchester eco-gathering

Dear Community and ecology-minded folks,

I will be sponsoring an initial gathering of folks who are interested in
developing community around eco-spirituality and eco-lifestyles in the
Manchester area on Friday evening, February 2, 6:30 pm, at my home 346
Schaffer Ct. in Manchester. Dessert will be provided, children welcome.

Possibilities to explore include an eco-spirituality study group (I have
training in Natural Systems Thinking/Reconnecting with Nature), shared
organic gardening, sharing resources, shared meals, long-term dreaming
(eco-village? community farm? other ideas?).

Please RSVP to me via email or phone 734-428-8430.

Snowy blessings,

Peggy G-C

Directions: From I-94 take exit 159, M-52 south towards Manchester. After
about 11 miles, you reach the four-way stop in the center of town. Turn
right onto Main St., go four blocks, turn left onto Macomb (just beyond the
gazebo). Go two blocks on Macomb, turn right on Territorial (right by fire
station). Turn immediately left onto Schaffer Ct. Follow Schaffer around to
the right, we are white house on the right, just beyond the new house being
built.