SG-W:/ Act 307 sites

I think a recent post to the list, within the last couple of months, referenced a
web site where you could get online maps that showed various environmental sites
in Michigan including Act 307 sites.  I believe it was from a private company or
a non-profit.  I don't think it was from the state.  If someone is familiar with
a site like that or anywhere that I could get a locational map of Act 307 sites,
it would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Andrew Mutch
Novi