Re: SG-W:/ Transfer of Development Rights

Jan Ben Dor, Pittsfield Township's Deputy Clerk, went to the MTA conference
in January and learned about Alpine Township's TDR program. You can order
their info pack on building a transfer of development rights program for
$18.50 (includes shipping) from: Alpine Township Clerk, 5255 Alpine Ave.,
Comstock Park, MI 49321 (616)784-1262