SG-W:/ WINTER WALKABOUT

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy & Superior Land Conservancy cordially
invite you to attend our WINTER WALKABOUT which will be held on Sunday,
February 18th.

We will meet at the Superior Township Hall (at the corner of Prospect Road
and Cherry Hill Road) at 1:15 p.m. for refreshments and fellowship.

We will begin our walk at the 160-acre Cherry Hill Nature Preserve at about
2:00 p.m.  Dress for the weather and bring kids, family and friends.  Hope to
see you there!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy