Re: SG-W:/ Wetland being filled in Question

Kevin,
Perhaps the people at the Ecology Center can give you some help?  I think
getting in touch with the media is a good idea to get the agencies moving to
enforce their regulations too.
Try calling or writing with your neighbors to your county supervisor and your
state representatives. Send them all, DEQ, drain commissioner, etc, letters
with copies  going to local newspapers, public radio stations and consumer
reporters of the major television stations. I don't think they want to look
bad in public. Make a lot of noise.  It may stop others from doing this sort
of thing in the future.
Good luck,
Barb Goodsitt